ChurchCRM 2.1.0 Released is availablexxxxx
On behalf of the team, I am happy to announce the general availability of the Church CRM in version 2.1.0. You can download it from GitHub Releases. The reference documentation is available here. Summary of the release notes are bellow.
What’s New in ChurchCRM 2.1.0
- Admin Notification of uncompleted tasks
- Add attendance Information tab to Person profile
- Family and member profile 404 pages
- General "Configuration Settings" organization
- Revamp Sunday School dashboard
- Revamp member dashboard
- Revamp email dashboard
- Add events to calender
- Show family & member timeline
- A Family verification is shown on timeline
- Event attendance now shows on member timeline
- Check for the latest version of ChurchCRM via github releases
- Added Gitter chat for Admins
ContributionsWithout the community we could not be the successful project we are today. I’d like to thank everyone that created issues & provided feedback.
Feedback PleaseIf you have feedback on this release, I encourage you to reach out via GitHub Issues, or via the dev chat. Of course the best feedback comes in the form of contributions. Visit the change log to view the full changes.
Written on June 18, 2016