ChurchCRM 2.2.0 Released is availablexxxxx
On behalf of the team, I am happy to announce the general availability of the Church CRM in version 2.2.0. You can download it from GitHub Releases. The reference documentation is available here. Summary of the release notes are bellow.
What’s New in ChurchCRM 2.2.0
- System Setup: Install the churchcrm db
- System Setup: Flag for disabling gravatar
- Locale: French
- Locale: Spanish
- Locale: More text can be localised
- Search: works on iOS
- System: Capture resolution in bug reports
- System: Backup to External Storage
- System: favicon added
- System: Warning if not on latest browser
- Members: Import now shows on timeline
- Members: Faster photo loading logic
- Deposit: Slip Editor updates
- Groups: Transferring members between groups
ContributionsWithout the community we could not be the successful project we are today. I’d like to thank everyone that created issues & provided feedback.
Feedback PleaseIf you have feedback on this release, I encourage you to reach out via GitHub Issues, or via the dev chat. Of course the best feedback comes in the form of contributions. Visit the change log to view the full changes.
Written on September 17, 2016